The Division of Hematology/Oncology at Roger Williams Medical Center provides expert, leading-edge, and compassionate care for the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of blood disorders and cancers.
The Division is comprised of expert clinicians, researchers, and teachers who are well versed in both the art and knowledge of Hematology and Medical Oncology. Our board-certified physicians are active full-time teaching faculty at Boston University School of Medicine and participate in a wide range of clinical, research and teaching programs at our campus.
Our mission is:
- To provide state-of-art multidisciplinary care to patients with hematology and oncology disorders
- To undertake novel and innovative cancer research which impacts patient lives
- To provide excellence in academics and train subspecialist doctors in the field of hematology and medical oncology
- To develop cancer programs in geriatric cancer and cancer survivorship
Hematology/Oncology Core Faculty
- Ritesh Rathore, M.D., Director
- Vincent Armenio, M.D.
- Bharti Rathore, M.D.
Blood & Marrow Transplant Faculty
- Todd Roberts, M.D., F.R.C.P. (C); BMT Director
- Mohsin Malik, M.D., Associate Director
- Raymond Chaquette, M.D.
- Sundaresan Sambandam, M.D.
- Playkil Joseph, M.D.
- Peter Rintels, M.D.
- Anthony Testa, M.D.
Hematology Oncology Referrals, please call:
Tel: 401-456-2077, Option #1
Surgical Oncology Referrals, please call:
Tel: 401-456-2077, Option 2
For BMT Referrals, please call:
Tel: 401-456-2010 or 401-456-2646